Computare ergo sum
Before you trust in blockchain technology: Understand the maths behind 😉
Want to learn more?
- For dummies – check we use coins
- For beginners – start here and continue here
- For advanced – continue and follow here
- For investors – check and check and read “Cryptoassets – the Innovative Investor’s Guide to Bitcoin and Byond” from C.Burniske & J.Tatar
- For futurists – enjoy this projections
- For statistical analysis of the blockchain network health for the two largest assets check: Bitcoin and Ethereum
- For miners check CoinWarz
Which local wallet should I install for bitcoin? There are many but only one is the official and original first open source wallet & mining infrastructure and therefore referenced as the mother of all blockchains or the “gold standard of cryptos”: bitcoin core
If you need an online wallet, a market place for trading asset pairs & a bank for fiat money settlements: eXception handler currently recommends Kraken.com
If you prefer having blockchain technology, crypto assets and solutions presented in a even more convenient way; we do offer private consulting, training and seminars – call us, tell us what you are looking for and ask for availability and rates.